Monday, May 25, 2009

Grilling Tips Featured on Award Winning Blog


I was recently contacted by my friend Lorraine Eaton, food writer for the local paper, the Virginian-Pilot, and goddess of all things culinary here in Southwest Virginia. With Memorial day kicking off the summer grilling season, she wanted me to offer up some tips for her award-winning food blog. Being and avid reader of her blog, I was happy to oblige, and sat down and typed up all of the grilling related information that came to mind. I expected only a few tid-bits to make it into the final version but to my surprise, she ended up using almost my entire rambling. So, if you're looking for any last-minute grilling tips, check out the full post here:

Memorial Day grilling tips from a Chesapeake master

No comments:

Post a Comment